VK Reference Code plug for Anytone AT-D878UVII+ (v3.01 firmware) hand held radio.
• Mode 0 (zero)
• Most known VK DMR repeaters – considering the poor state of VKDMR.com, and the foolish decision to use a Stupidbook group (a platform that most intelligent adults have no interest in), and not Groupsio is mind boggling.
• Channels – All Digital repeater channels have callsign & TS & TG in name
• Channels – All Analogue repeater channels have Callsign & frequency in name
• Channels – No personal hotspot channel clutter
• Zones for all DMR repeater channels (comprising 13 TG channels for each repeater)
• Zones, state and band based, for all analogue repeaters. ie; VK4-2M, VK4-70CM, etc
• Scan groups for all DMR repeater channels (comprising 13 TG channels for each repeater)
Revert channel: Selected + Talkback
Dropout Delay: 5.0s
Dwell Time: 5.0s
• Slots – Talk groups
All DMR repeater channels each have 13 channels configured as follows;
RX Group for each channel has been properly defined.
• All current Analogue 2m repeaters with name & freq as name ie; “VK4RMC 146.650”
• All current Analogue 70cm repeaters with name & freq as name ie; “VK4RMC 439.975”
• 80 UHF CB Channels 3001 – 3080. ie; enter ‘ 3 0 ‘ prefix then channel number for direct keypad MEM entry
Download the code plug now:
To customise for your own use:
1) Custom Power-On Display with your own name, callsign, etc:
Common Setting > Optional Setting
and enter your own desired power-on text.
2) Set your own digital ID and callsign:
Digital > Radi0 ID List
and enter your own assigned DMR ID and callsign.