Contesting, Field Days, Activity Days, Portable operating, JOTA, SOTA
ZL1TPH
Frequent Poster

VHF-UHF Contest news-Lowband contest this weekend

Post by ZL1TPH »

VHF-UHF-SHF-EHF Contest news
This Weekend…

Low Band Contest:
All bands 6 m up to and including 70 cm, on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of April 2016

This is the 6 metre band, the 2 metre band and the 70 cm band.

With past history this contest has proven to be an even playing field with the lower VHF and UHF bands and recently introduced for 2016 is a “Top Home Station” winner catorgory.

For all contests, the operating periods are 5 pm to 11 pm on the Saturday, and 7 am to 1 pm on the Sunday, NZ local time.

The contest rules are available on the NZART website: <http://www.nzart.org.nz/activities/cont ... and-above/>

All contest logs should be sent, to arrive within two weeks, to: <VHFcontest@nzart.org.nz> or to <stephen_hayman@xtra.co.nz>

Stephen Hayman - ZL1TPH¬¬¬¬

PS and to officially announce this will be that last contest I will administer / manage. I have on numerous occasions sent emails to the AK VHF group committee members re this and has fallen on deaf ears with no response back to me. I have also asked around if anyone is interested, but no takers. I would suggest that if anyone is interested that they contact the committee of the AK VHF group. To all VHF contesters and participants - thanks for your support over the last three years.