Mind programming using microwaves

Electromagnetic Compatibility, TVI, BCI, etc Interference Issues
VK4WDM

Mind programming using microwaves

Post by VK4WDM »

The following website popped up when I was looking for something else.

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals. URL http://montalk.net/conspiracy/55/how-to ... ng-signals

Whilst it is easy to dismiss this as just another conspiracy theory from the lunatic fringe, hams need to know what is being promoted as "science" and be ready to engage in educated debate when the safety of our hobby is questioned.

How would you respond when somebody knocked at the door and said that your signals were altering their mind state or that of their children?

Wayne VK4WDM
VK3PY
Forum Diehard

Re: Mind programming using microwaves

Post by VK3PY »

VK4WDM wrote:
How would you respond when somebody knocked at the door and said that your signals were altering their mind state or that of their children?
I'd reply, "Yes - I never thought of that. Please turn off your home wifi and mobile phones forthwith!".

Chas
VK3PY
VK5ZT
Frequent Poster

Post by VK5ZT »

I'd reply, "Yes - I never thought of that. Please turn off your home wifi and mobile phones forthwith!".
Then talk them into mounting a campaign to stop the police irradiating people in cars with speed radars :) :) :)

Cheers

Tim VK5ZT
VK3PY
Forum Diehard

Post by VK3PY »

......And supermarkets for trying to modify your buying behaviour with the microwaves beamed at you as you approach their doors! Then what about those GPS satellites forcing you to follow pre-determined routes to your destination!

Chas
VK3PY
VK2AVR

Post by VK2AVR »

VK4WDM wrote:How would you respond when somebody knocked at the door and said that your signals were altering their mind state or that of their children?
gotta get new people into the hobby somehow! :lol:
VK2JDH

Post by VK2JDH »

VK4WDM wrote:The following website popped up when I was looking for something else.

Wayne VK4WDM
If your kids where not such ferals I would not have to do it, Thank me latter.
VK3ALB
Forum Diehard

Post by VK3ALB »

I think people who believe this drivel will not be swayed by facts and are even less likely to come to my door with such claims. They would be more likely to make an anonymous complaint to the council or call a TV "news" program.

Anyway, all this is irrelevant because I've "told them" not to worry about it.
Lou - VK3ALB

Being right doesn't excuse bad behaviour
VK3TU

Post by VK3TU »

[quote="VK3ALB"]I think people who believe this drivel will not be swayed by facts and are even less likely to come to my door with such claims. They would be more likely to make an anonymous complaint to the council or call a TV "news" program.[quote]

...or put a .22 right through your masthead amplifier like they did at my old QTH!
VK3ALB
Forum Diehard

Post by VK3ALB »

VK3TU wrote: ...or put a .22 right through your masthead amplifier like they did at my old QTH!
Well that's unlikely in these days as they're probably in favor of gun control too.
Lou - VK3ALB

Being right doesn't excuse bad behaviour
VK3HJ
Forum Diehard

Post by VK3HJ »

If someone is not already selling tinfoil hats, surely this would be a business opportunity?
VK4WDM

Post by VK4WDM »

It is easy for us to dismiss this drivel but he problem is that there are a lot of people who are prepared to believe this stuff.

I was giving a talk on satellite comms at the RAAF museum a couple weeks ago when I was told by a gentleman, who seemed sane, that he had "inside information" that the "government" and the CIA have satellites with radio transmitters that can be used to cause a car crash and kill people they want eliminated - that is how most single vehicle accidents on isolated roads happen.

This is a :crazy: world!

Wayne VK4WDM
VK3TU

Post by VK3TU »

VK4WDM wrote: - that is how most single vehicle accidents on isolated roads happen.
Nah Wayne, everyone knows they're caused by aliens!
VK3HJ
Forum Diehard

Post by VK3HJ »

Publish it on the Internet, and the sheeple will believe it.

Look at all the stuff people "share" on HateBook without verifying first!

It appears that much of our species has forgotten to think.

Everything we see and hear must be examined critically.

The oft-quoted "They" want us to stop critical thinking, and thereby become compliant.
VK2JDS
Forum Diehard

Post by VK2JDS »

Single vehicle rollover accidents on isolated country roads are caused by driver fatigue and kangaroos, but also by oncoming cars on narrow windy dirt roads and heavy rain squalls, especially at night.
With the RFS i have attended some of these incidents, one was a close mate, and he rolled his landcruiser on a narrow bend. Went out thru the windscreen and got rolled on.

Utter crap sprouted by seemingly non-senile old gentlemen about microwaves , mind control and other such nonsense prompts the need for us to remind them of the facts.
If they have lost the plot to the extent that they think mind control is somehow real then its off to the nursing home for them before they do damage to someone or something. Perhaps there is some notification system in place for sane people to notify doctors to initiate some dialogue with the people who have lost their marbles?

73 from the bush, out on the end of a long winding dirt road..... Dave
VK6ZGO
Forum Novice

Post by VK6ZGO »

VK2JDS wrote:Single vehicle rollover accidents on isolated country roads are caused by driver fatigue and kangaroos, but also by oncoming cars on narrow windy dirt roads and heavy rain squalls, especially at night.
With the RFS i have attended some of these incidents, one was a close mate, and he rolled his landcruiser on a narrow bend. Went out thru the windscreen and got rolled on.

Utter crap sprouted by seemingly non-senile old gentlemen about microwaves , mind control and other such nonsense prompts the need for us to remind them of the facts.
If they have lost the plot to the extent that they think mind control is somehow real then its off to the nursing home for them before they do damage to someone or something. Perhaps there is some notification system in place for sane people to notify doctors to initiate some dialogue with the people who have lost their marbles?

73 from the bush, out on the end of a long winding dirt road..... Dave
Another reason is that many people no longer learn how to drive on dirt roads,like us senile old gentlemen did.

In fact,some get so freaked out if their wheel accidentally drifts off the hard surface of a sealed road,that they swerve back onto the road,sometimes losing control,instead of just gently steering back on to the hard surface.

73,VK6ZGO
VK4GJW

Post by VK4GJW »

And let us not forget about all those insidious "chemtrails" from all those aircraft flying over us! Its a government plot I tell you! }:[
VK5ZT
Frequent Poster

Post by VK5ZT »

Hi all

I still think there's room for a concerted campaign to have all police radars turned off...

For good measure let's get the IR laser speed detectors stopped as well....there's no proof that lasers are not harming us :) :)

Cheers

Tim VK5ZT
VK4GJW

Post by VK4GJW »

Quire right there Tim about the lasers! Everytime they test the aircraft lasers out here, there is a 600 metre exclusion zone around the aircraft! :shock:
VK2HRX
Forum Diehard

Post by VK2HRX »

VK4WDM wrote:

Wayne VK4WDM
That they don't qualify as they fail at the first word.
Compton
VK2HRX
QF56ne, Ryde, Sydney
VK5ZT
Frequent Poster

Post by VK5ZT »

Greg
Quire right there Tim about the lasers! Everytime they test the aircraft lasers out here, there is a 600 metre exclusion zone around the aircraft!

Some years ago at a defence establishment in VK4 I asked what the burn marks were on the wall of the avionics workshop.....

"Just the targeting lasers from "%$#&^%^" weapons system was the reply!!!!

Cheers

Tim VK5ZT