(project) handle multiple transverter via web interface

23cm, 2.4/3.4/5.7/10/24/47 GHz and above - antennas, propagation, operating, etc. Includes Optical communications, with light,
VE2OLM
Forum Novice

(project) handle multiple transverter via web interface

Post by VE2OLM »

Hi all

think that many here was like me and have to handle multiple transvetrter problem when switch of band
by need to swap PLL / IF and PLL reference ..

during holiday i got nice idea and put it into practice ,take a custom relay board tie to a raspberry-PI for web interface
ther day anyone have tablet / smartphone or laptop during operation :om2:

so i start by DC-DC for suply the pi whit 5.1Volt and 3.3v then 6 RF-relay for IF , 6 for PTT line and add 6 output distribution 10Mhz for PLL

finally i add python code for Talk to my Flex-6500 radio via telnet and got VFO frequency for extract band data so in auto mode it completely automated
just like my radio spam from 160m to 10ghz :thumbup:

i put all detail including source and Gerber on my blog (i use forum as blog for better management and close user registration)

that code may change for adapt to any radio CAT interface via PI USB to serial to internal TTL serial port
i plant to make version for my FT-817ND soon ...

http://alphatronique.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7&p=22#p22
Attachments
the web interface ..
the web interface ..
the finished PCB ready for attach to the pi
the finished PCB ready for attach to the pi
ZL2BKC
Frequent Poster

Re: (project) handle multiple transverter via web interface

Post by ZL2BKC »

Nice work and thanks for sharing.

I have plans to build someting similar myself to replace a mechanical 6 way switch that connects my transverters to my FT817. Year before last it was manually replugging BNC's so I'm progressing slowly.

--
Wayne