Mind programming using microwaves

Electromagnetic Compatibility, TVI, BCI, etc Interference Issues
VK2XTC
Frequent Poster

Re: Mind programming using microwaves

Post by VK2XTC »

Here's a picture I took from many years ago.

It the beam alignment brick on an 800 Watt CO2 Laser.
Made the rest of the beam path safe and stopped you loosing your limbs while aligning mirrors :)

It's a standard house brick.
Alignment Brick for 800 Watt Laser
Alignment Brick for 800 Watt Laser

Brian

VK2XTC
VK2XSO

Re: Mind programming using microwaves

Post by VK2XSO »

VK3ALB wrote:I think people who believe this drivel will not be swayed by facts and are even less likely to come to my door with such claims. They would be more likely to make an anonymous complaint to the council or call a TV "news" program.
Anyway, all this is irrelevant because I've "told them" not to worry about it.
Oh you have no idea how right you are.
I however have a rather high tollerance of these kinds of people mainly because they're a source of Amusement.
There are a couple of sub types of these people.
Some of them you cannot convince and any attempt to help them deal with their mental illness only makes it worse.
Others will hear what you say and go away and think about what you have told them .... and incorporate it into their delusions.
There are some that snap out of it and laugh - "Oh yes, that makes sense that it's BS, but it's still kind of fun to believe it."

Last week I called in to see one of my favourite weed dealers. Ha... no it's not what you think.
He's a feral looking dude that smokes a bit of pot ... hang on... this story is not going where I want it. He sells plants (I call all plants weeds) therefore he is a weed dealer.
So living on the NSW north coast and not being familiar with soap it should come as no surprise that he has some delusions about the world that are not caused by smoking pot.
He claims it's medicinal, so he must be using THC to treat his delusions. :)

He knows I'm a tech guy and that I collect radioactive stuff so if anybody knows what is bad - it's me.
My last visit to his weed farm was last week. I was questioned about an EMR blocking device. I'm diplomatic about crazy, so his questions about blocking EMR with negative energy etc where answered simply without me bursting out into fits of laughter and hurting his feelings. (note to self - invent and sell a bullshit negative feelings blocker). He seemed to take the unfavourable answers quite well.
I did however mess with his head a little. I told him that $100 notes have a radiation absorbing strip in them that is better than any device you can buy. If you want to protect yourself from radiation just sticky tape $100 notes end on end and then wrap them around your head and you'll be safe.

(this is my favourite part) He then said enthusiastically, "Wow! Really?"
I found it hard to maintain a good solid 5 seconds of silence before saying, "No, but it'll make you f'n richer than giving your money to scammers!"

I made the mistake of asking him if there was any more whacky s**t that he would like me to evaluate.
I found myself looking at magnets taped to a garden hose.
Elsewhere in this corner of the universe Fluorine is a mind controlling substance, but marijuana is not.

I do however like to poke the hornets nest for personal amusement and can't help myself.
Last weekend was a local lapidary show. Most of the people know I collect radioactive stuff and are used to seeing me with a geiger counter and other techno toys looking for treasure.
Some people are still a little shocked and the crystal healing people that frequent these events are my favourite source of entertainment.
I will often see them whispering to their looney friends and pointing at me saying "That's him!" Some of them take it a little too seriously.
But a lot of them have discovered that my sense of humour combined with an array of sensors is exceptionally good at detecting .... "Bad Auras"!

So I often get asked to check Topaz because it's often irradiated to give it the blue colour. To my surprise I was asked to check a mystery pendant last weekend.
The story was that this "quantum pendant" was so good at picking up negative energy that it had been sucking up fallout from Fukushima.
The silent bullshit alarm was going off in my head, but I win friends with my bad aura detecting abilities. So I check the pendant and .... WTF ! That thing is radioactive!

The owner laughed as it confirmed her suspicions that they make them radioactive. I wanted one for my collection until I found out they sell for $100 and up to $200 for the "high power" versions.
She laughed when I said I have to buy a few smoke detectors and get in on this scam at the ground floor.

The good thing though is that most people are just curious or they have questions about all kinds of radiation, ionising and non-ionising.
They also know that I'm very approachable and I'm happy to stop and talk to educate or confirm their worst suspicions if it makes them happy.

Like Bill Murray in ghostbusters, I tell them I offer a free service to identify and capture bad auras and arrange for their safe disposal or storage. :)