Redfest 2015 - 11th April

General discussion - When it doesn't fit anywhere else
VK4EA
Forum Diehard

Redfest 2015 - 11th April

Post by VK4EA »

Something different this year from the Redcliffe & Districts Radio Club, it's a bit earlier in the year to put a bit of time between the BARC, Sunfest, Caboolture and Gold Coast events.

What's not changing is the good coffee, great food and quality second goods available for sale. Confirmed commercial vendors are VK4ICE Communications, RF Solutions and Altronics.

Plenty of room for more tables, only $10 - contact me for bookings - redfest@redclifferadioclub.org.au.

We are pleased to announce a technical aspect for this year's event. Speakers we have arranged at this early stage ->

Dr Kevin Johnston - VK4UH - Meteor Scatter
Bob Campbell - VK4XV - Micro-controllers
Peter Schrader - VK4EA - EMR considerations

More to come, it's going to more than just the second hand stuff for sale!

Venue is St Michael's College, Caboolture - details here http://www.redclifferadioclub.org.au/12 ... fest2014-2

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk
Cheers,
Peter
VK4EA
VK4BZ
Frequent Poster

Re: Redfest 2015 - 11th April

Post by VK4BZ »

Getting ready for Redfest this Saturday!

Sure there's gonna be the usual flea market to recycle everyone's old junk...yes, there's gonna be some good commercial guys doing displays (and great deals...please Carsten, Dave, Altronics?)...and yeah, there's some good technical talks being held to expand your brain...

BUT - what I'm looking forward to is cooking up those gourmet delicacies (bacon & egg banjos!) for breakfast/brunch/morning tea with Jeff VK4FNRS. Did I mention the great coffee? Not to forget the pies, sausage rolls, even fruit salads.

Forget the radio stuff...chuck in some good wine exhibits and it could be a gourmet food and wine fest! :lol:

See you on Saturday, 11 April, at St Michael's College, off the Bribie Island Road. Look for the "Redfest" signs!
John

"I will not have my fwiends widiculed by the common soldiewy."
Pontius Pilate - The Life of Brian