WSJT9.3

WSJT 65 (and variants) Discussion
VK2FAK

WSJT9.3

Post by VK2FAK »

Hi all....

Just a quick question on the operation of this software....I have been running it on JT65 and notice it does not decode 2 stations operating at the same time......so how does it determine which one it will show in the decoded window ?

John
ZL1RS
Forum Diehard

Re: WSJT9.3

Post by ZL1RS »

Hi John,

1) click to check the "Freeze" box
2) narrow down the "Tol" (right click in that box to make it narrower, left click makes it wider)
3) on the SpecJT screen click on the 'sync line' of the station of interest to center the green
4) finally click "Decode".
jt65.jpg
Alternately ... on the SpecJT screen just double-click on the 'sync line' of the station of interest, the software will automatically do all of the 4 steps above.

There is no mass decode of JT65 like in WSPR unless you use MAP65.

Bob, ZL1RS in the Bay of Islands at RF64vs
VK7XX
Frequent Poster

Post by VK7XX »

VK2FAK wrote:Hi all....

Just a quick question on the operation of this software....I have been running it on JT65 and notice it does not decode 2 stations operating at the same time......so how does it determine which one it will show in the decoded window ?

John

If you want to decode multiple JT65 signals, download and install WSJT-X. http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.html I have been using version 1.3.3673 for quite some time and it is very good. Not only will it decode many many concurrent JT65 sigs, but it will also decode JT9 sigs at the same time if you want it to.

Also, you might be interested in an excellent aussie JT Add-On http://hamapps.com/

John
VK7XX
VK2FAK

Post by VK2FAK »

Hi all....

thanks for the info......the " no multiple decodes" was what I was looking for partly. the other info is a help also...yes I have the other software but not the alert...will look into that one...