NEW VK3XDK 10GHzV2 (version2) nearly available

23cm, 2.4/3.4/5.7/10/24/47 GHz and above - antennas, propagation, operating, etc. Includes Optical communications, with light,
VK3XDK

NEW VK3XDK 10GHzV2 (version2) nearly available

Post by VK3XDK »

Gday all,
It has been a ridiculously long wait but my 10GHz Version 2 transverter is about to be available!
I still need to finalize prices but as a package will be less than comparable options. (package will include transverter, pipe-cap multiplier and "agile" PLL board)

Do to construction issues in the past, at this stage will be available fully built and tested only. ( This way I can ensure that things are operating as they should.)

I have spent much time over the last week (or two) putting together documentation, It is very detailed (14pages) and would be interested in feedback.
The documentation is now available on my website (or via email) for viewing or download (PDF document)
http://www.vk3xdk.net46.net/

I will also include the documentation here if there is enough interest or if people are having difficulties with my website.

cheers, Graham VK3XDK
VK3XDK

Re: NEW VK3XDK 10GHzV2 (version2) nearly available

Post by VK3XDK »

I currently have 4 packages available (built up, tested/tuned)

the package includes,
10GhzV2 transverter
9936MHz Pipecap Multiplier (to suit 432MHz IF)
Agile PLL board

Price is AUS$450 and $7 postage (within VK)

please email if interested grumss@yahoo.com.au

73 Graham VK3XDK
Attachments
10GHzV2 package.JPG
VK3XDK

Post by VK3XDK »

Gday everyone,
I have sold out of the 10ghzV2 boards (they have been very popular with MANY (Most) going overseas) , I have ordered a few more PCBs. I havnt ordered very many (i'm still deciding what i'm going to do about 10ghz.)

The main problem is they are terribly time-consuming for me to put together and test. But if i sold them as kits, i think many would have problems.
VK3XDK

Post by VK3XDK »

I have some boards currently made up and i will continue (for a little while at least) doing the 10ghz v2 boards.

Please be a bit patient with my time frames (after the current batch).

I will also ofter PCB only (or "short kit") to those that are confident (experienced microwave builders only) , and please do not ask for too much assistance if you go this way, 10ghz is not easy and appropriate email time is very hard to find.