An intelligent, fully configurable, sequencer for the Icom IC-9700.
• 2.4″ touchscreen GUI: control your sequencer just like you do with your IC-9700
• 4 -stage sequencer
• 10 relay outputs (3 x PA, 3 x LNA, 3 x ANT, 1 x transverter mode)
• Plug ‘n play – no soldering or modification required to your IC-9700 – does not harm your warranty
• CI-V control
• Extensive SET menu
• Delays adjustable between 10-999ms in 1mS steps (fully configurable per band)
• PA relays for each band (144M, 432M, 1200M)
• LNA relays for each band (144M, 432M, 1200M)
• Antenna port switching relays for each band (144M, 432M, 1200M)
Antenna switching is ideal for automatically feeding a transverter on port 2, or switching between a yagi and vertical
• PA/LNA/ANT relay outputs: switch to ground or +12V, selectable by internal jumpers
• Relay switching: configurable within frequency limits (fully configurable per band)
• Transverter mode: display offset, automatic TX RF power reduction
• Transverter relay: isolated NO contacts available to switch your transverter system
• Easy no solder relay interface to the outside world via a DB15 breakout adapter (supplied)
• Roger Beep: OFF, short beep, long beep, “K”, choice of AF frequency
• Audio Beacon Generator: dit-dit, dit-dah, dah-dit, dah-dah, choice of AF frequency, choice of duration, speed: 7-20 WPM
• Activate IC-9700 Voice Keyers 1-4
• Screen Saver: OFF, 1-999 minutes
• Screen brightness adjustable: 2-100%
• Satellite Modes supported : OFF, Sub Band TX, VU, UV, LV, LU
• Transmit Power Level table: separate configurable power levels for “normal”, PA drive, and transverter mode per band.
When used with your defined freq limits, never overdrive your PAs or transverter ever again!
• On-board USB Mini-B interface for digital mode TR switching
• Mic Mute: ON/OFF with PC keying – no need to unplug your microphone during digital mode operation
• Foot switch input
• ALC protection loop-back
• IC-9700 internal [TRANSMIT] button supported
• IC-9700 internal VOX supported, but not recommended
• CW break-in (normal/fast) is NOT supported – use a foot switch instead
• Momentarily turn off any active LNAs – ideal for comparison purposes
• Momentarily switch antenna ports – ideal for comparison purposes
• Frequency colour and font: configurable any colour, 2 font choices
• Frequency decimal places: configurable 3 or 4
• “Idiot Proof” mode to overcome CI-V limitations
• Context sensitive help screens
SEQ-9700/10 is planned to come in a laser-cut powder-coated steel case, similar to a “Rigblaster”.
Fully assembled and tested – plug ‘n play
• ACC connector lead
• CI-V lead
• DB15 breakout adapter
• Touchscreen stylus
The SEQ-9700/10 has been designed to maximise the value and enjoyment you get out of your IC-9700 transceiver .
More than a sequencer.